LOVELIER THAN BEFORE



Sunday 14 February 2010

I'm sure it's happened to you....a scent wafts past and instantly throws you back in time to a magical moment, to schooldays, to old friends, to a song...

Part of a wedding (any event, in fact) should be about scent. Smell is the strongest one of our senses and it seems wrong to overlook it.

I'm imagining people entering our venue and being hit by a beautiful, yet not overpowering, scent. I'm not sure what yet but this is a good place to start:

http://www.stevalcandlecompany.co.uk

I've been a fan of their Orange & Cinnamon candles for a couple of years now and they last forever! I have one burning as we speak.....

1 comment:

  1. Hey Katie,
    Thanks for popping over and leaving a comment on VM...im so excited about the giveaway!! your ideas sound great...and that cake sounds blissful!
    St Eval candles are simply the best scented candles around, and you have just given me an idea for a centre piece, i love their burgamot and thyme one. When i was a florist we used to sell them and everyone would complain about the price, but once they bought one they were always back for more! You are right they last forever.
    Thanks for the inspiration...
    I hope your lucky! xxx

    ReplyDelete