LOVELIER THAN BEFORE



Thursday 17 June 2010

Oh for God's sake....

...so no-one may ever read this but I have to try! That's my new mantra. So I'm back with a vengeance...even if it does feel like I'm speaking to myself!

So what have I been doing? Well, decorated my first venue for a wedding...Keele Hall for the lovely Amy. A combination of vintage glass, tulips, fairy-lights, vanilla candles and freesias made a dark stone stairway into a scented, sparkling walk-way.

Now I've been asked to make a table plan for my friend Bec who was officially my first ever client! I made her a mood-board for her wedding and came up with a personalised, hand-made I Do Ideas booklet (I just came up with that name - I must be inspired!). So that's my next project!

I've also been planning my All-American 30th birthday party. I may have gone a little to town with the theme but hey ho!

As for my own wedding...well, that's the plan for my summer holidays (I know, damn all teachers!).

So now let's see if I can keep on blogging..... x

No comments:

Post a Comment