LOVELIER THAN BEFORE



Wednesday 2 February 2011

A hen do do do, push pineapple, shake the tree!

Well, the hen do train is finally a'rollin'! After what seems forever planning our wedding, with just 6 months to go now, it's beginning to really sink in that yes, we are actually going to be married and so I had really better sort out the bigger details instead of obsessing over drinks stirrers, lace-wrapped candles and fairy lights!

And even though Bridesmaid 1 has moved far away from me, she is still being fabulous enough to organise my hen do for me. Every hen do I have ever been on has been a raucous affair, one memorably involving an 'Inflatable Husband' we christened Johnny, who then got to have much more fun than we did (that's a whole other story!).

It's funny but I can't actually believe that I will be having my very own hen do and I can't possibly imagine what will happen on it (maybe it's better not to know in advance!). But one thing I have realised is that actually, it's as much part of the wedding as the Big Day itself....and I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment