LOVELIER THAN BEFORE



Friday 15 April 2011

You scratch my back and I'll scratch yours!




Well, I'm going to be brave and hope that someone actually reads my blog. I honestly didn't think anyone did but then I just figured out that there's a 'stats' bar thingy and I was shocked (and I mean shocked) at how many people have had a little-look-see!

So, feeling brave, I'm going to ask for a favour...which then allows me to do someone else a favour!

As you'll see from the photos, I created a moodboard of wedding ideas and a handwritten booklet for one of my friends. Well, I'd like to make one for someone I don't know so that I can get truly honest feedback as to whether I've captured the theme, the ideas and the dream of someone's celebration. Of course, it doesn't have to be a wedding; it could be any event, party or celebration.

If anyone is interested, just leave me a comment and we'll get right on it! x x

No comments:

Post a Comment