LOVELIER THAN BEFORE



Tuesday 21 August 2012

Insta-gratification








I flipping well love Instagram.

I've always loved photography - I am by no means an expert; I just see something I like and take a few photos of it, hoping that one will look as good as the original object did to me in reality.

The humble camera-phone isn't really so humble any more and it turns out I'm a little obsessive about taking photos of everyday things, as well as major things, like weddings and holidays.

For me (as with most things in life!), it's all about the details, rather than scenery or people. And Instagram somehow makes it all the more exciting.

I love choosing my filter, posting it and waiting to see if anyone else likes it either! And the filters make photographs taken by me while I was wearing my pyjamas, or whilst at my desk or when I was watching TV, look somehow....fabulous!

Thought I'd post a few, all taken by me; might also be a little inspiration for someone!

No comments:

Post a Comment