LOVELIER THAN BEFORE



Monday 6 August 2012

'Once more....with feeling'

Hmm, this is familiar territory. Deciding to give my blog another go after ages of not doing it (see posts below!). But...since I last wrote, I have got married, started to look outside of my day job, had another two birthdays, become proficient at Twitter & Instagram, been inspired a lot and so....here I am! I was at an amazing wedding on Saturday and one of the guests I was sat with (after a few beers) started talking to me about dreams and how most people will never fulfil them. At first, I found this a little depressing but then I just felt like I had to give mine another go! This may come across as completely egotistical but I feel like I'm meant for more; more than my current job gives me. I don't know if this makes sense to anyone but I have a huge amount of creative energy that until a couple of years ago, I didn't know I possessed. Until I release it, I feel like it will drive me crazy! So, I've changed the name from Adorn to Lovelier than Before and will change my Twitter name from The Housewarming to yes, you guessed it, Lovelier than Before! My heart lies with both events and interiors, so I wanted a name that encompasses both interests. It doesn't seem to be the 'done thing' to have a blog that features both but who made the rules?! So, time to take a deep breath, stoke up the creative fires and get going!

No comments:

Post a Comment